Friday, July 16, 2010

The Saga Continues!

Alright! So something amazing that happened June 2010- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse came out! For all you anti-Twilighters out there please ignore this post!

So, anyways, my cousin, my sister and I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse with some of her friends from work. My sister and I arrived at my cousin's, Eileen's, workplace around 5 p.m., we left for the hotel- Hampton Inn- and arrived at 5:45 p.m., we got ready and went to pick up food at 6.30 p.m. We were at the theatre and camped in line by 6:45 p.m. We had been told that we were going to have to wait until a quarter to twelve to enter the theatre but, as luck would have it, they allowed us in at 9 p.m.!
And so the wait began! We spent our time doing a number of things- eating snacks, reading, drawing, creaping on the couple in front of us, who happened to be watching New Moon on there laptop(!), looking at magazines, and, of course, talking!

Anyways, the movie was FABULOUS!!! I loved it! I had heard on the radio that it wasn't as good as the first two. Let me just say... Eh?!?!?! Estan locos?!?! Baka!!! It was great! My cousin Eileen was so, ahem, moved by Taylor Lautner's um... acting, that she screamed in the theatre!!! People started laughing! The effects were very well done! And might I just say that I enjoyed this Victoria just as much as the original. I thought she picked up right were the other actress left off. :) Might I also say the Riley was cast very well! I was in the process of reading "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" when I watched the movie so it gave me a bit of a different perspective.

In short, if you haven't seen the movie... GO WATCH IT!!! :D

~Arantxa

No comments:

Post a Comment