Sunday, July 11, 2010

Most Horrible Blogger... Ever!

So I haven't written a blog since JANUARY! Unacceptable! So much has happened! So a quick (and I'll try to be quick!) recap!

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2010 THUS FAR-

~My bestest friend, Fran, came to visit from the Philippines! I had so much fun visiting with her!


~I am also finished my first year of college! Woot!

~We went to Guatemala for three weeks! It was so amazing! I will definitely dedicate a blog just to that! We went down for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and OMG was it a journey just getting there!











~The last highlight is one that ended today actually! THE WORLD CUP!!! This is the first time I have actually gotten into the world cup and I have been watching it religiously! My team was Brazil (Kaka!) but sadly they didn't make it. But I was happy with Spain winning! It was so funny because we invited some friends over who were rooting for the Netherlands while my family was cheering on Spain!

Anyway, I am going to try to post more! Till then, stay fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment