Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here We Go!

Hello all! My name is Arantxa Rodriguez and I am 18... well, I will be for approximately 3 1/2 more hours. That's right. Tomorrow is my birthday, as well as, my last year of being a teenager. I will be 19. I am quite down about this fact. I have very much enjoyed my being a teenager.

Now before you think, "Oh, just another emo blog..." look around! There is absolutely nothing emo about me. Not that there's anything wrong with emos...

Ahem, off track. No, this blog is a sort of tribute to my last year of residence in teenagerdom. I plan on making this next year as memorable as possible and document said year here! Hey, if you only live once you might as well make it count, right?

So anyway, here is to one more year! I hope it will be one worth remembering!

P.S. I do NOT plan on harming myself in any way after this blog is over. Just in case some of you were wondering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment